The Marchtown Wine Tasting Kit with Meursault Burgundy
The official MARCHTOWN tasting kit is the ideal gift for the wine enthusiasts in your life (expert or beginner), or indeed a loved one you want to convert!
This kit includes a specially selected fine wine worth over £30, two professional tasting glasses, and MARCHTOWN corkscrew, all packed inside a beautifuly presented gift box. It’s all anyne will need to taste wine, beer and spirits like a pro!
More info below!
11 in stock
ABOUT THE WINE:
Domaine Bachelet-Monnot, Meursault, Clos du Cromin (2011) – R.R.P. £35
There is no such thing as bad Meursault. If you are not familiar with it, you will find out this village is one of Burgundy’s best kept secrets. If you are familiar with it, you will question how we got this wine in this vintage… We say: ‘no comment’… Rich, toasty, full, sexy and spicy – perfect with that roast chicken you’ve just decided to have on Sunday.
ABOUT THE GLASSES:
The glasses included in the MARCHTOWN tasting kit are known as ISO (International Standards Organisation) tasting glasses. These were designed and formalised in the 1970s, and are specifically designed for the purposes of observing, nosing, and tasting wine and spirits. Give your glass a swirl and feel like a pro!
ABOUT THE CORKSCREW:
The MARCHTOWN corkscrew is a professional-standard twin-lever ‘pulltap’ corkscrew, with wine knife. Unlike most corkscrews, this item allows you to de-foil, uncork your wine, and wow your friends in one swift, smooth action.
– Postage to UK mainland only
– This item is also available for collection – please enquire to: email@example.com
– As we are a very small business, Wednesday is our only shipping day
– All items will be received within seven working days of the next available shipping day
– All alcoholic items can be sold strictly to over 18s only
– All alcoholic items are handled and distributed under licence by: Brewery House Ltd, 18 Candleriggs, Glasgow, G1 1LD
|Dimensions||422 x 339 x 154 cm|