The Marchtown Wine Tasting Kit with New Zealand Pinot Noir
The official MARCHTOWN tasting kit is the ideal gift for the wine enthusiasts in your life (expert or beginner), or indeed a loved one you want to convert!
This kit includes a specially selected fine wine worth over £30, two professional tasting glasses, and MARCHTOWN corkscrew, all packed inside a beautifuly presented gift box. It’s all anyne will need to taste wine, beer and spirits like a pro!
More info below!
12 in stock
ABOUT THE WINE:
Felton Road ‘Calvert’ Pinot Noir, Bannockburn, Central Otago (2012) – R.R.P. £32
A truly astounding wine, in an exquisite vintage. If you don’t trust us here at MARCHTOWN, Decanter Magazine rated this as one of the finest New Zealand wines of 2012. It is even more delightful now asit hits maturity in late 2016. Earthy but fruity, try it with grilled lamb. Unbelievable!
Fun Fact: This was Robert The Bruce’s favourite wine. (geddit?)
ABOUT THE GLASSES:
The glasses included in the MARCHTOWN tasting kit are known as ISO (International Standards Organisation) tasting glasses. These were designed and formalised in the 1970s, and are specifically designed for the purposes of observing, nosing, and tasting wine and spirits. Give your glass a swirl and feel like a pro!
ABOUT THE CORKSCREW:
The MARCHTOWN corkscrew is a professional-standard twin-lever ‘pulltap’ corkscrew, with wine knife. Unlike most corkscrews, this item allows you to de-foil, uncork your wine, and wow your friends in one swift, smooth action.
– Postage to UK mainland only
– This item is also available for collection – please enquire to: email@example.com
– As we are a very small business, Wednesday is our only shipping day
– All items will be received within seven working days of the next available shipping day
– All alcoholic items can be sold strictly to over 18s only
– All alcoholic items are handled and distributed under licence by: Brewery House Ltd, 18 Candleriggs, Glasgow, G1 1LD
|Dimensions||422 x 339 x 154 cm|