As we prepare MARCHTOWN to be properly unveiled to the food and wine hungry public of Strathbungo, we are very pleased to be using our lovely venue for a host of pop-up events.
With our sister company, Little Botanica, we have hosted two wildly successful pop-ups, selling flowers and hampers for Mother’s Day and Easter, and hosting an informative pop-up promoting natural nappies, we are going all-out this weekend.
With the generous help of our friends at the Object Company, we are hosting ‘Pop-Up 741’ – an exciting coming-together of local arts and crafts people giving you the chance to peruse and buy some of the most exciting local work going! The fantastic work on sale is all made by people who will be hosting workshops that you an attend at MARCHTOWN later this year!
Our cafe will be serving its usual selection of delicious teas, coffees, and cakes (to sit in, or take away) but our shop floor will be jam-packed full of amazing local fare:
- Hand-carved wooden goods and jewelry by the Object Company
- Flower bouquets, potted plants and terrariums by Little Botanica
- Hand-made silver jewelry by Beth Watson Design
- Artisan ceramics by Mariella Verkerk
- Screen-printed textiles by Laura Spring
- Artist Blacksmithing by Agnes Jones
- And much more…
We’ll be open from 9am-5pm on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th May.
We look forward to seeing you there!