A 'Glasgow Kiss' Hamper with Scottish Treats
We're a Glasgow business, and proud. This gift box means you can share a wee bit of that local spirit with your loved ones, wherever they are.
Sure, you don't really get wine from Glasgow (or Scotland, for that matter) but we've combined our two top-selling wines of the year with a fun selection of local produce and Glasgow classics, from sweet treats, to something stronger, to some local insight.
The wines are a beautiful crisp Gavi, and a robust Veneto red in the style of Amarone, and the gin, beer and tablet are all made by small, local businesses, close friends and neighbours. Wherever you are, this gift hamper will help you close your eyes and imagine the constant, drizzly rain and cruel, fond humour of the Dear Green Place.
- Gavi Antario - One of our Most Popular Whites!
- Baccolo Rosso Veneto Ripasso - One of our Most Popular Reds!
- Miniature of Gin made in the Southside of Glasgow
- Bottle of Craft Beer made in Glasgow
- Miniature of Buckfast, for all True Glaswegians
- Wham Bar, Refreshers and Tunnocks Caramel Wafer for the Wean in all of us
- Some fresh Tablet Squares from Studio Two in Ayrshire
- A Postcard Print of Queens Park (our area) by Southside Glasgow Artist, Fish That Swam
- A Collins Pocket map of Glasgow
- All Packed in our Beautiful Presentation Case
Do note that we change our range all the time, so individual products may vary from those pictured, but we only replace with products of similar or higher value, and the variety and quality will always be top-notch!