The 'New Parent' Hamper
Let's face it, becoming a parent is a wonderful time, but also kinda tough. Wonderful days lie ahead, but so do plenty of stressful ones - not to mention sleepless nights. And sure, everyone always gets lots of gifts and treats for the baby, but let's not overlook parental welfare!
This hamper is designed as a kind of baby-blanket for the grown-ups. Now that wine is back on the menu, we've included a bottle of aptly named wine from Grower's Touch in South Australia, and to keep them alert, some caffeine-fueled chocolate from Glasgow's own Bare Bones. Things don't always go to plan, so we've thrown in an emergency G&T kit, as well as a an emergency Hot Toddie kit. You just know these will come in handy sooner or later.
And for their mental wellbeing, we have a reassuring gift card bearing the message 'You've Got This' (we can personalise the message inside for you as well), and a relaxing candle and bath salts to help them chill (when there's time...) - all sourced from local makers in Glasgow. Let's show some love for the parents!
- A Choice of White OR Red wine from A Grower's Touch
- Emergency 'Gin & Tonic' and 'Hot Toddie' Kits
- A Bar of 59% Cocoa Chocolate from Bare Bones Chocolatiers
- Petit-Fours Chocolate Selection by ArtChocolat
- An Emotional Support Gift Card
- A Calming Handmade Candle from Sorores
- Relaxing Bath Salts from Wheesht
- Packed in our Beautiful Presentation Case